.

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

My Career As A Career - 874 Words

I am curious. It’s that simple. I am eager to learn and experience from whomever, whatever and wherever possible, whether its learning the intricacies of energy metabolism or expanding my horsemanship knowledge, it makes my brain happy. I have developed strong business acumen, valuing existing relationships and always cultivating new connections. My goal is to make everyday some kind of awesome, the parts of it I love and the parts I don t. I have always been fond of animals and as I matured I desired a career that would allow me to provide the health and quality of life for all kinds animals. I was reluctant to pursue a career in veterinary medicine because I was convinced that only geniuses could be Veterinarians and belief that I was a genius was quickly disputed in geometry. I slid through college, giving up on my dream left me pursing a career I was not passionate about which I regretfully let effect my academics. I went on to have a successful, yet unfulfilling career in marketing. I soon understood that having the house, the friends, and the bank account wasn t enough. Realizing I would always have a keen awareness that I sold myself short, I decided to relentlessly pursue a second career in veterinary medicine. Being back in college l I have found that I have a strong aptitude in the biological sciences and greatly enjoy the challenging material. My career in marketing was spent building consumer strategies and then translating them into effective brandShow MoreRelatedMy Career As A Career745 Words   |  3 PagesSince childhood we are asked as children by adults what we want to do as a career. As children we give answers like doctors or teachers. As years go by and high school graduation looms some of those teenagaers still have the same careers in minds as they did as kids. While for many teenagers there dream career has changed many times. During college many of these teenagers pick majors that suit their interests and they know what they want to do for the rest of their lives. Then there are people thatRead MoreMy Career As A Career979 Words   |  4 Pages Since starting college in 2014 I have changed my major three times. I started out knowing exactly what I wanted to do as a career. I never wanted to merely work or have a job, I’ve always been someone who wanted to enjoy what I do regardless of the challenges or level of difficulty. I started out as a Biology major hoping to go into medical school, everything was set and I enjoyed all the classes I was taking until my second semester when I started chemistry. Technically I did fine, but the classRead MoreMy Career As A Career1126 Words   |  5 Pagespicture myself doing as a career. I thought that by the time I was in college, I would have it figured out, as it turns out I am still not a hundred percent sure on a major, but I do have a major that really interests me which is psychology. My absolute goal while I am in college is to be able to say that I am completely happy with my major a psychology major. I want to be able to say that I did the very best that I could and g raduate with a 3.5 GPA. When I think about a career that I would enjoy doingRead MoreMy Career As A Career709 Words   |  3 Pageswhere I see myself in the next few years, I can’t help but look back and think about the progress I’ve already made. The changes I made in my life from the kid that came out of school unsure of what he wanted, then becoming a Psychology major in college, then changing my major to Fire Science to pursue a career as a fire fighter, later finding out that the market in my area was flooded with too many professional fire fighters. When I finally came to terms with making a life for myself, I joined the UnitedRead MoreMy Career As A Career1283 Words   |  6 Pagesknow what exactly what I wanted to do with a career. I was between two careers trying to figure out what would be best for me. The CIT career would be nice to learn something entirely new and at the same time tie it in with business some how. The problem I was having is trying to figure out what I was going to do with it. Doing the first set of activities in this class allowed me to learn what I really wanted in a job and what I can do with out. My career must allow me freedom to choose what I wantRead MoreMy Career As A Career Essay1720 Words   |  7 PagesFrom the time I was a little girl till now, I have consistently changed my mind on what I wanted to do for a career as I got older. Like every other little kid, I dreamed of being many things including: a professional gymnast, pop star, FBI agent, scrapbook artist, astronaut, orthopedic surgeon, chef, criminal science and the first person to cure cancer. I continued to change my mind until I reached my freshman year of basketball when I helped teach kindergarten through third grade at a summer campRead MoreMy Career As A Career3874 Words   |  16 PagesOccupation Research Paper Introduction I first stumbled onto pursuing a career in pharmacy in grade nine during my technology and communications class when we had to make career pamphlets. Pharmacy, NOC number 3131, was the first career I chose since I like science and wanted to go into that field (). Researching this career, many aspects of this job had similar values which persuade me in to pursing this career. I was always been fascinated by science throughout high school and later on pursuedRead MoreMy Career Path And Career Essay1228 Words   |  5 Pagesadolescence, and was even relevant in adulthood. My interests varied from law, to education, and even construction for a period. It took most of my lifetime and lived experiences, up until very recently, to actually figure out, make a decision, and follow through, with my true occupational goals. This paper will examine my current career path and goals. It will investigate the results of the O*Net Interest Profiler in which I participated, and how they compare to my current occupational goals. Finally, itRead MoreMy Career With My College Career Essay1558 Words   |  7 Pagesdid not come along, though, until middle of my college career with the help of my current profession in foster care. Connecting with people of different education levels throughout school to either help them understand the lecture material or to work with them to problem solve the lecture material together always came easy to me. It was then I knew I have an apt for connecting to people on different levels. My interests changed throughout my college career. Once enrolled in college, I believed I hadRead MoreMy Career Plan For A Career1554 Words   |  7 PagesMy Career Plan I am an undergraduate student in Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis; my major is Electrical Engineering, this is my senior year in my undergraduate degree. Even I am going to graduate after this year, looking ahead at what is coming in the future makes reality sink in. It feels like I just started college a couple of months ago and looking for career far years away. In general, people all want to have a job that can makes lots of money, live in a spacious home and drive

No comments:

Post a Comment